Old 11-27-2011, 02:09 AM
Vishnupradeep

Default beesu not working in Fedora 16

i used beesu in f15 without any problem.But it is not working in f16 what should i do. Is there any*alternative*programs.
----Linux Blog:*http://xtreme-linux.blogspot.com/

Fedora Blog:*http://xtreme-fedora.blogspot.com/My Blog:*http://sharedonweb.blogspot.com/

Old 11-27-2011, 04:12 AM
Joe Zeff

On 11/26/2011 07:09 PM, Vishnupradeep wrote:
> i used beesu in f15 without any problem.But it is not working in f16
> what should i do. Is there any alternative programs.

Lord knows F16 isn't exactly working as well as I'd like it, but beesu
works fine for me. What happens when you try to use it?

Old 11-27-2011, 04:23 AM
Vishnupradeep

Nothing.*But when used in terminal it asked for password inside terminal. NO GUI.