Old 11-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Darlene Wallach

Default Fedora 13 workspace switcher - no "Number of workspaces" option

In the preferences for workspace switcher there is no option for choosing the number of workspaces.

yum list *switch* and yum list *workspace* doesn't give a workspace switcher.

Does anyone know what I should be looking for or what Gnome applet I should install?

I have an even older Fedora 9 on my desktop computer that has the
option for choosing the number of workspaces in workspace switcher,
plus the help says there should be an option for choosing the number of
workspaces.

I know Fedora 13 is EOL. I haven't taken the time to install Fedora 15 yet.

Thank you for any advice, tips, information

Darlene Wallach
--
equal justice under law