-   -   Nvidia driver installation problems (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/603069-nvidia-driver-installation-problems.html)

Lawrence Graves 11-26-2011 12:47 PM

Nvidia driver installation problems

Forgot to say that I have a Dell 9400 Inspiron with a FX2500m video
card running Fedora 16/64-bit.

--

Lawrence Graves
All things are workable but don't all things work.

Tim 11-26-2011 09:20 PM

On Sat, 2011-11-26 at 06:47 -0700, Lawrence Graves wrote:
> Forgot to say that I have a

Who what where??? You've posted a NEW message that's totally
disconnected from whatever previous thread you're adding to, so it's
"lost information."

If you want to add information to some previous message, then reply to
*it*, so it's joined to the thread. That way, those helping you will
get to see it, where they need to.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686