Old 03-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Leslie Satenstein

Default Sound after logon screen is presented. (F8 64bit)

With F7, when the logon screen was presented, my choice of system ready sound bit was played. This was setup along with the other sounds for error, login, logout, etc...

With F8, the logon sound is never issued, but all the other sounds are present after logging in as a user.

I have not discovered how to repair the problem.* The settings are in the same menu paths for each distribution.**