Old 11-26-2011, 03:14 AM
Mike Dwiggins

Default wlan0 Problems

My wife's HP Pavilion is driving me crazy. It is a built in Wireless
setup (Centrino built-in chip). Every time I try to activate it in
fc14.X86_64 I get the "Unable to Activate due to RF-kill" message!

Yum info rfkill returns that rfkill is not installed. I am lost, do I
need to install rfkill and then issue an unblock command?

I have tried everything else but do not want to install something I do
not need.

Mike D.