Old 11-26-2011, 12:00 AM
Michael Schwendt

Default After I sent a private message to the WOT forum, my screen switched to this page..?

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:01:26 -0800, LM (Linda) wrote:

> After I sent a private message to the WOT forum, my screen switched to
> this page..
> Please tell, What is this page all about..?

You need to sort out this stuff with the guys running the "WOT forum".
It looks similar to the contents of some Python dictionary printed by a
server script.

> { "ok": 1, "data": "u003cdiv class="wot-comment-list"u003eu003cdiv
> class="comment-wrapper" id="comment-699922"u003e
u003ca
> name="comment-699922"u003eu003c/au003eu003ca
> name="new"u003eu003c/au003eu003ca
-snip-

Old 01-04-2012, 11:42 AM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 01:29:33PM -0600, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Linda McLeod wrote:
> [snip troll-spam]
>
> OK. I've had enough. List admins, could you please issue a warning
> to this user? They have a history[1][2][3][4][5][6][7] of posting
> troll comments, which has started to become spam.
>

> [1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/406838.html
> [2] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/406840.html
> [3] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/406842.html
> [4] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/407044.html
> [5] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/407876.html
> [6] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/408041.html
> [7] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-November/408044.html

Apologies Michael. One of my mail filters apparently was
overzealously marking some of my mail as unread, and I missed this and
some related messages. I've adjusted the filter accordingly. No idea
whether the other admins saw it earlier.

Another subscriber sent a complaint that made it through this morning,
which caused me to go back and find your mail above. After reviewing
the archives I marked this user as moderated. Sorry for the trouble.