Old 03-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Da Rock

Default Netbeans IDE 6

Just quickly: anybody else having trouble running this? I get stuck as
soon as I click new project- it just hangs on Choose project.

Cheers

Old 03-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Srikanth Konjarla

I am running Netbeans 6 on both Fedora and Ubuntu and have not
experienced such issues. When you say "hangs" does it throw a blank
window? If yes, perhaps you have Desktop effects enabled and you might
need Java patch depending upon the version of Java SDK you have installed.

Srikanth