Old 03-25-2008, 09:05 AM
"Valent Turkovic"

Default radeonhd - why not?

Hi,
does anybody know why radeonhd driver is not installed by default for
ati cards on fedora 8 and fedora 9 (alpha) live cds?

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic

Old 03-25-2008, 10:46 AM
Bruno Wolff III

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:05:10 +0100,
Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> does anybody know why radeonhd driver is not installed by default for
> ati cards on fedora 8 and fedora 9 (alpha) live cds?

I believe that the plan is that the radeon driver is supposed to handle
those cards going forward.