Old 11-24-2011, 02:19 AM
Jonathan Ryshpan

Default Two instances of Inbox, one as subfolder

I suddenly have two instances of my Inbox folder, one at the top level and the other as a subfolder of Drafts.* The one at the top level appears to have everything that the one in Drafts does plus more mail that has come in since 9:00am today.* A screenshot is attached.

Any ideas about what happened?* I think most likely I accidentally dragged Inbox into Drafts (I have a slight tremor).* Is there any harm in deleting Inbox/Drafts?

Thanks - jon

Old 11-24-2011, 04:58 AM
Jonathan Ryshpan

I suddenly have two instances of my Inbox folder, one at the top level and the other as a subfolder of Drafts...

This was intended to be posted on the Evolution list.* Sorry for the extra traffic.

jon