Old 11-23-2011, 09:31 PM
Steve Searle

Default Recomend a colour laser printer

After battling for a couple of years with my cheap Dell 1320c printer
I have decided to throw in the towel as I can't get a 64bit Linux driver
for it.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced network colour laser printer
that works well with Fedora 16 x64? Let me know what you have if it
works well.

Thanks

Steve

--

Website: www.stevesearle.com
Twitter: @ReddishShift

22:27:23 up 1 day, 11:05, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.00

Old 11-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Genes MailLists

On 11/23/2011 05:31 PM, Steve Searle wrote:
> After battling for a couple of years with my cheap Dell 1320c printer
> I have decided to throw in the towel as I can't get a 64bit Linux driver
> for it.
>
> Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced network colour laser printer
> that works well with Fedora 16 x64? Let me know what you have if it
> works well.
>
> Thanks

Any postsctript printer will work fine with any linux.

There are several choices - xerox 6100 has a list price of USD 299 -
HP makes several models too ... check the specs. I've had good
experience with both of those brands.

[removing cross post to defunct fedora-lists]

Old 11-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Genes MailLists

On 11/24/2011 10:14 AM, Genes MailLists wrote:

> There are several choices - xerox 6100 has a list price of USD 299 -

make that xerox 6010 ..