Old 11-21-2011, 09:47 AM
Arindam Choudhury

Default TPM device not found

Hi,

I am unable to install Fedora on my laptop because of TPM device not found error. Though OpenSuse 12.1 installed without any error.

-Arindam

Old 11-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Patrick Lists

On 11/21/2011 11:47 AM, Arindam Choudhury wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am unable to install Fedora on my laptop because of TPM device not
> found error. Though OpenSuse 12.1 installed without any error.

Not sure if I understand you correctly but if you have issues with TPM
hanging during boot then you can try booting with the following option:

tpm_tis.interrupts=0

Regards,
Patrick

Old 11-21-2011, 09:10 PM