Old 11-21-2011, 09:31 AM
Fernando Cassia

Default Bullies get into FireFox, and make a mess in F-14, way too easily, forcing me to DBAN the hd & reinstall...

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 19:11, Linda McLeod <lindavaldeen@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> The bullies who have been targeting my PC with computer problems have
> got into FireFox yet again, changing things..

Quickly, erect a wall -or better, electrified fence- around your PC

That will keep the ´bullies´ and the ´monsters´ away.

FC

--
"The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers."
Richard Hamming - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamming_code

Old 11-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Tim

Tim:
>> Same here, even on out-of-date releases.
>> I'm beginning to suspect KarlBot 3.0.

Ed Greshko:
> It can't be. My understanding is that KarlBot 3.0 only infects Ubuntu
> installations.

That was ver 2.0, not sure about 3.0.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r