Old 11-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Lucélio Gomes de Freitas

Default Kate Advanced editor.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Lucélio Gomes de Freitas

Old 11-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Fulko Hew

2011/11/18 Lucélio Gomes de Freitas <aa.lucelio@gmail.com>

Hi fellows,

What package I have to install in F16, to get Kate Advanced editor?

$ yum whatprovides "*bin/kate"

should tell you.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:40 PM
Michael Schwendt

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:19:28 -0200, LGDF (Lucélio) wrote:

> What package I have to install in F16, to get Kate Advanced editor?

"yum search kate" does work, doesn't it?

Even "yum search kate advanced editor" might work.

--
Fedora release 16 (Verne) - Linux 3.1.1-1.fc16.x86_64
loadavg: 0.33 0.17 0.09

Old 11-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Lucélio Gomes de Freitas

Thank you,

Sorry for the silly question, "yum search kate" solved the
mistery.

*

The package is "kate.x86_64".

Thanks again.

-0200, LGDF (Lucélio) wrote:

>> What package I have to install in F16, to get Kate

>> editor?

> "yum search kate" does work, doesn't it?

> Even "yum search kate advanced editor" might work.

- --

Lucélio Gomes de Freitas

ETFCSF-> U.G.F.-> P.U.C.(RJ)

Engº, Analista Suporte(Free Mind).