Old 11-17-2011, 07:11 AM
"Roelof 'Ben' Kusters"

Default F15 Incorrect password

Now here's an interesting bug. Whenever I log in on my Fedora 15 32bit
machine after switching user (the old user remains logged in), I type my
correct password. Then the message comes up: "Incorrect password" but it
logs me in anyway... :S It's just a cosmetic issue, as when I type the
incorrect password is says: "Authentication failure" and does not log me
in.

--
Greetz,

Roelof Kusters
aka Ben

The internet isn't a highway, it's a swamp: the more you surf, the more it
draws you in.

Great writers suffer from Writer's Block. I cherish my Writer's Blog:
http://my.opera.com/bentrein