Old 11-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Kalpa Welivitigoda

Default Documents in F16

Hi,

GNOME 3.2 is supposed to include a application called Documents
(according to the release notes [1]) by which we can search documents.
And F16 ships with GNOME 3.2. I've just installed F16 and I can't find
this app. Can anyone help me to locate this application?

[1] http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.2/

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Pathum Welivitigoda