Old 11-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Rico

Default Problem about Install Fedora16 using i686-Desktop via a USB stick

hello,
I got a problem when i try to install fedora 16 using usb stick. I
follow the instruction
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/16/html/Installation_Guide/Making_USB_Media.html
But when I boot from usb, I got error like this 'no boot device
"live:/dev/disk/by-label/LIVE"found '. I also have three different
systems on my computer already ,Ubuntu 11.10, Archlinux and windows XP .
So hope to get help.

Thx
rico