Old 03-24-2008, 06:29 PM
"Alastair Neil"

Default NFS problem

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Gerhard Magnus <magnus@agora.rdrop.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 13:49 -0500, Roger Heflin wrote:
> > Gerhard Magnus wrote:

> > > OK... Here's the server:
> > >

> > > ...and the client:
> > >
> In trying to fix this, I've since run "service iptables stop" on both
> boxes to shut down the firewalls. Then I was able to mount the shared
> directory on the client without problems. I started iptables again and
> can still see the shared directory on the client.
>

> > I don't see anything in either that stands out as wrong, both machines are
> > plugged into the "LAN" ports of the router?
> yes
>

> > Try "arp -a" on both the client and server, and see what returns.
> Here's the server:
> magnusg@PuteF Mon Mar 24 12:04:28
> [270] ~ $ arp -a
> PuteB.SMAssociates.com (192.168.1.13) at 00:13:20:8C:8D2 [ether] on
> eth0
> ...and the client:
> magnusg@PuteB Mon Mar 24 12:11:05
> [583] /mnt/PuteF $ arp -a
> PuteF.SMAssociates.com (192.168.1.14) at 00:16:76:C2:73:01 [ether] on
> eth0
> ? (192.168.1.1) at 00:06:25:09:6C:22 [ether] on eth0
>

> > If the arp command does not show the other machine, try pinging the other
> > machine and rerun the "arp -a".
> "arp -a" on the server shows the client, while "arp -a" on the client
> shows the server.
>

> > And can you both ping and ssh both directions? client -> server and server ->
> > client?
> yes, both ping and ssh work fine. Is there some other port I need to
> open to get this to work?

from the looks of it you are using NFSv3 exports, so enabling NFS4 on
the firewall tool buys you nothing. Here is one solution, first it
tells the NFS daemons what ports to listen on, the the iptables rules
open up those ports:

[ajn@pensieve2 ~]$ sudo cat /etc/sysconfig/nfs
RPCNFSDCOUNT=25
STATD_PORT=10002
STATD_OUTGOING_PORT=10003
MOUNTD_PORT=10004
RQUOTAD_PORT=10005
[ajn@pensieve2 ~]$ sudo cat /etc/sysconfig/iptables
<snip>
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 111 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 111 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 2049 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 2049 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 10000 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 10001 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 10002:10005 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 10002:10005 -j ACCEPT
<snip>

note: the 2049 ports are for nfs4

Old 03-24-2008, 09:18 PM

>From: Gerhard Magnus <magnus@agora.rdrop.com>
>Date: 2008/03/24 Mon PM 02:17:50 CDT
>To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@redhat.com>
>Subject: Re: NFS problem

>On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 13:49 -0500, Roger Heflin wrote:
>> Gerhard Magnus wrote:

>> > OK... Here's the server:
>> >

>> > ...and the client:
>> >
>In trying to fix this, I've since run "service iptables stop" on both
>boxes to shut down the firewalls. Then I was able to mount the shared
>directory on the client without problems. I started iptables again and
>can still see the shared directory on the client.
>
>> I don't see anything in either that stands out as wrong, both machines are
>> plugged into the "LAN" ports of the router?
>yes
>>
>> Try "arp -a" on both the client and server, and see what returns.
>Here's the server:
>magnusg@PuteF Mon Mar 24 12:04:28
>[270] ~ $ arp -a
>PuteB.SMAssociates.com (192.168.1.13) at 00:13:20:8C:8D2 [ether] on
>eth0
>...and the client:
>magnusg@PuteB Mon Mar 24 12:11:05
>[583] /mnt/PuteF $ arp -a
>PuteF.SMAssociates.com (192.168.1.14) at 00:16:76:C2:73:01 [ether] on
>eth0
>? (192.168.1.1) at 00:06:25:09:6C:22 [ether] on eth0
>
>> If the arp command does not show the other machine, try pinging the other
>> machine and rerun the "arp -a".
>"arp -a" on the server shows the client, while "arp -a" on the client
>shows the server.
>
>> And can you both ping and ssh both directions? client -> server and server ->
>> client?
>yes, both ping and ssh work fine. Is there some other port I need to
>open to get this to work?

Take a look at:

~~R

Old 03-25-2008, 01:46 AM
"Amadeus W.M."

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:43:44 -0700, Gerhard Magnus wrote:

> I'm trying to set up an NFS file server on one of the boxes on my LAN
> and have gotten stuck. On the server, I used system-config-nfs to create
> the following /etc/exports file:
>
> /home/magnusg/music 192.168.1.11(rw,sync) 192.168.1.12(rw,sync)
> 192.168.1.13(rw,sync)
>
> to allow the other three boxes r/w access to the directory
> /home/magnusg/music on the server (192.168.1.14).
>
> Also on the server, I used system-config-services to start nfs and
> nfslock on run levels 3 and 5. Then I checked NFS4 on the firewall
> configuration widget system-config-firewall to open tcp and udp ports
> 2049. Then I rebooted the server.
>
> On one of the clients I then did (as root):
>
> mkdir /mnt/PuteF
> mount 192.168.1.14:/home/magnusg/music /mnt/PuteF
>
> and got the error message:
> mount: mount to NFS server '192.168.1.14' failed: System Error: No route
> to host
>
> I'm guessing I need to open more ports, but which ones and where? The
> four boxes are connected to a Linksys router.
>
> Thanks for the help! --Jerry

This has been discussed over and over again on this list.

The NFS server needs some rpc services in addition to nfs proper, such as
mountd, statd, lockd and rquotad. NFS proper runs on port 2049. What
ports do you suppose the rpc services run on?

Believe it or not, by default, these are assigned random ports when those
services are started (when you start nfs). To see what they happen to be,
run rpcinfo as root on the nfs server:

rpcinfo -p

If you stop/start the nfs server you'll see different ports.

At any rate, you need to open these ports in the firewall. First you
force them to be non-random, by specifying what you want them to be in
/etc/sysconfig/nfs. For instance

RQUOTAD_PORT=4000
LOCKD_TCPPORT=4001
LOCKD_UDPPORT=4001
MOUNTD_PORT=4002
STATD_PORT=4003

Once you've pinned them down, you open them in the firewall (on the nfs
server) once and for all.

Furthermore, you need to open the portmapper in the firewall as well
(i.e. port 111 both tcp and udp). The portmapper is needed to tell the
nfs clients what the rpc ports are.

That's all.

One more thing. You don't need to put anything in /etc/fstab unless you
want the exported partitions to be mounted permanently on the clients.
Run the automounter on the clients, and then the exported partitions get
mounted on demand. Ex. on a client

cd /net/my_nfs_server/my_exported_partition

mounts it first, then changes directory.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:00 AM
Tim

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 15:29 -0400, Alastair Neil wrote:
> from the looks of it you are using NFSv3 exports, so enabling NFS4 on
> the firewall tool buys you nothing.

I'd come to a similar conclusion about my own system. I'm using the
auto mounting system [1] to get to shared resources, and I'd enabled the
NFS4 option in the firewall configuration. You'd think that that Fedora
would use NFS4 by default, but it doesn't seem to.

It makes the automounter and firewall options rather useless. Prior
releases had an easy way around it (NB: a workaround, not a real
solution): You could mark a particular interface as being trustworthy.
So that, eth0, for instance, was treated as your LAN, without firewall
rules in the way, and ppp0 as WAN with lots of protection from firewall
rules.

1. e.g. cd /net/server/filestore/
And it'd auto-mount the "filestore" export from the "server" in
the "/net" directory.

important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:41 PM
Gerhard Magnus

On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 02:46 +0000, Amadeus W.M. wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:43:44 -0700, Gerhard Magnus wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to set up an NFS file server on one of the boxes on my LAN
> > and have gotten stuck. On the server, I used system-config-nfs to create
> > the following /etc/exports file:
> >
> > /home/magnusg/music 192.168.1.11(rw,sync) 192.168.1.12(rw,sync)
> > 192.168.1.13(rw,sync)
> >
> > to allow the other three boxes r/w access to the directory
> > /home/magnusg/music on the server (192.168.1.14).
> >
> > Also on the server, I used system-config-services to start nfs and
> > nfslock on run levels 3 and 5. Then I checked NFS4 on the firewall
> > configuration widget system-config-firewall to open tcp and udp ports
> > 2049. Then I rebooted the server.
> >
> > On one of the clients I then did (as root):
> >
> > mkdir /mnt/PuteF
> > mount 192.168.1.14:/home/magnusg/music /mnt/PuteF
> >
> > and got the error message:
> > mount: mount to NFS server '192.168.1.14' failed: System Error: No route
> > to host
> >
> > I'm guessing I need to open more ports, but which ones and where? The
> > four boxes are connected to a Linksys router.

> This has been discussed over and over again on this list.
so thanks for your patience in going over it one more time.

> The NFS server needs some rpc services in addition to nfs proper, such as
> mountd, statd, lockd and rquotad. NFS proper runs on port 2049. What
> ports do you suppose the rpc services run on?
>
> Believe it or not, by default, these are assigned random ports when those
> services are started (when you start nfs). To see what they happen to be,
> run rpcinfo as root on the nfs server:
>
> rpcinfo -p
>
> If you stop/start the nfs server you'll see different ports.
>
> At any rate, you need to open these ports in the firewall. First you
> force them to be non-random, by specifying what you want them to be in
> /etc/sysconfig/nfs. For instance
>
> RQUOTAD_PORT=4000
> LOCKD_TCPPORT=4001
> LOCKD_UDPPORT=4001
> MOUNTD_PORT=4002
> STATD_PORT=4003
>
> Once you've pinned them down, you open them in the firewall (on the nfs
> server) once and for all.
>
> Furthermore, you need to open the portmapper in the firewall as well
> (i.e. port 111 both tcp and udp). The portmapper is needed to tell the
> nfs clients what the rpc ports are.
>
> That's all.
>
> One more thing. You don't need to put anything in /etc/fstab unless you
> want the exported partitions to be mounted permanently on the clients.
> Run the automounter on the clients, and then the exported partitions get
> mounted on demand. Ex. on a client
>
> cd /net/my_nfs_server/my_exported_partition
>
> mounts it first, then changes directory.

Now everything works fine.

Thanks for the help and the clear explanation as to what's going on
here!

Old 07-21-2008, 10:39 AM
Ding Honghui

Old 07-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Bob McGowan

Ding Honghui wrote:

Sounds like a 32 vs. 64 bit int problem. Perhaps NFS isn't using the
proper type for holding the relevant information for df to read?

If you have access to a 64 bit capable system (laptop would be easiest,
you could borrow for the test), you could boot using a live 64bit Debian
CD, and do a mount of the NFS filesystem there.

I expect it would show the proper sizes.

--
Bob McGowan

Old 07-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Ken Heard

Old 07-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Thomas Preud'homme

Le lundi 28 juillet 2008, Ken Heard a écrit*:
> I have two boxes, one normally used by user A, and the other by user
> B. I want to make it possible for user A to access his files from B's
> computer, and vice versa.
>
> So, in each computer I amended
>
> 1) file /etc/exports to export the relative directories and restarted
> nfs-kernel-server, and
>
> 2) amended file /etc/fstab to mount the the directories exported from
> the other computer in directores having the same name as the exported
> ones and ran mount -a.
>
> It is now possible for user A to log in on B's computer and see and
> use his files, but not the reverse: B cannot log in on A's computer
> and use his files.
>
> What I find strange is that the nfs settings on both computers are
> absolutely identical. Both computers use Etch. The names and ids of
> both users are the same; they both belong to the same group which has
> identical name and id on both computers; and the permissions are the
> same "drwxrwx---".

Is it the permission of the directory you export ? And what about the
rights of the file /etc/exports ?

> One computer is a P4; the other is a dual core. The export from the
> P4 to the dual core works; but the export from the dual core to the
> P4 does not. When I run mount -a on the P4 the following is returned
> for each directory to be mounted:
>
> failed, reason given by server: Permission denied

Maybe a strace on the mount command will show something. Else please
provide ls -al outputs of /etc/exports and the directory exported and
directory where it is mounted.

> After careful and extended experimentation I can't figure out why the
> dual core cannot export. I no one can provide me advice to point to
> why, perhaps I should file a bug report.
>
> Ken Heard

Regards

Thomas Preud'homme

--
Why Debian : http://www.debian.org/intro/why_debian

Old 07-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Ken Heard

rightly intimated that I should have provided more information so that
he (and others?) could help me. So, here is the information he asked me
for, as well as the output of the "strace mount -a" command.

Both the subject computers use Etch. One computer is named SOL, which
is used regularly by user ken; so all ken's user files are in SOL. In
SOL the permissions for the directory /home/ken -- and all the
directories the next level down in /home/ken -- are drwxrwx---.

The other computer is called BDS, which is regularly used by user
martin; so all of his user files are in BDS. In BDS the permissions for
the directory /home/martin -- and all the directories the next level
down in /home/martin -- are drwxrwx---.

In order for user martin to access his files on computer BDS by logging
in to computer SOL, file BDS:/etc/exports reads as follows:

/home/martin/docs 192.168.0.0/24(rw,no_subtree_check)
/home/martin/ice 192.168.0.0/24(rw,no_subtree_check)
/home/martin/images-elph 192.168.0.0/24(rw,no_subtree_check)
/home/martin/images-m 192.168.0.0/24(rw,no_subtree_check)

The output of command exportfs run on the BDS computer is consequently:

/home/martin/images-elph
192.168.0.0/24(rw,wdelay,root_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid= 65534,anongid=65534)

/home/martin/images-m
192.168.0.0/24(rw,wdelay,root_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid= 65534,anongid=65534)

/home/martin/docs
192.168.0.0/24(rw,wdelay,root_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid= 65534,anongid=65534)

/home/martin/ice
192.168.0.0/24(rw,wdelay,root_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid= 65534,anongid=65534)

In the SOL computer, the relevant lines of /etc/fstab are as follows:

BDS:/home/martin/docs /home/martin/docs nfs
defaults,noatime,bg,retry=1,rsize=8192,wsize=8192, soft 0 0
BDS:/home/martin/ice /home/martin/ice nfs
defaults,noatime,bg,retry=1,rsize=8192,wsize=8192, soft 0 0
BDS:/home/martin/images-elph /home/martin/images-elph nfs
defaults,noatime,bg,retry=1,rsize=8192,wsize=8192, soft 0 0
BDS:/home/martin/images-m /home/martin/images-m nfs
defaults,noatime,bg,retry=1,rsize=8192,wsize=8192, soft 0 0

This arrangement works; martin, when logged on in SOL has access to his
files which physically are located in the BDS computer. It is the
arrangement is the other direction which does not work.

File SOL:/etc/exports is as follows:

/home/ken/docs 192.168.0.0/24(rw,no_subtree_check)
/home/ken/images 192.168.0.0/24(rw,no_subtree_check)
/home/ken/mozilla 192.168.0.0/24(rw,no_subtree_check)

The output of command exportfs run on the SOL computer is consequently:

/home/ken/mozilla
192.168.0.0/24(rw,wdelay,root_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid= 65534,anongid=65534)

/home/ken/images
192.168.0.0/24(rw,wdelay,root_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid= 65534,anongid=65534)

/home/ken/docs
192.168.0.0/24(rw,wdelay,root_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid= 65534,anongid=65534)

In the BDS computer, the relevant lines of /etc/fstab are as follows:

SOL:/home/ken/docs /home/ken/docs nfs
defaults,noatime,bg,retry=5,rsize=8192,wsize=8192, soft 0 0
SOL:/home/ken/mozilla /home/ken/mozilla nfs
defaults,noatime,bg,retry=5,rsize=8192,wsize=8192, soft 0 0

(I chose for the time being not to mount in BDS directory
SOL:/home/ken/images.)

Both SOL and BDS are turned off overnight. BDS is usually booted first
the following morning; SOL is usually booted about three minutes later.
Once both are booted, SOL can find the directories exported from BDS;
but BDS cannot find the directories exported from SOL. I could find
nothing from the dmesg command or from the syslog file to relating to
the NFS.

After both computers have been booted but the export from SOL to BDS
does not work, I am able to ping successfully from one computer to the
other. Running command "mount -a" from root however returns the following:

mount: none already mounted or /proc/bus/usb busy
mount: according to mtab, procbususb is already mounted on /proc/bus/usb
mount: SOL:/home/ken/docs failed, reason given by server: Permission denied
mount: SOL:/home/ken/mozilla failed, reason given by server: Permission
denied

The output of command "strace mount -a" is appended to the end of this
message after the horizontal line. I cannot understand it; I hope it
means something useful for my problem to somebody.

Other factors which may have a bearing on the situation: the BDS
computer is a P4; whereas the SOL is a dual core on a Foxconn
motherboard. Several other things do not work properly in SOL, such as
mounting and unmounting CF cards; so I wonder if there is something
wrong with the Foxconn BIOS. There has been some noise on line recently
about Foxconn's unfriendliness to Linux; for on Foxconn board model (not
mine) somebody disected the BIOS and found out why. When he raised the
issue with Foxconn they were upset at being found out but did not care
whether Linux worked with Foxconn boards or not. Caveat emptor.

There are also other differences which I should not think contribute to
the problem. In SOL only the /home directories and files are encrypted.
SOL uses the XFS file system; BDS has ext3.

I apologize for the length of this message, but it was necessary to
provide the requested information. I hope it will be worthwhile.

Regards, Ken Heard, Toronto, Canada
-
execve("/bin/mount", ["mount", "-a"], [/* 14 vars */]) = 0
uname({sys="Linux", node="BDS", ...}) = 0
brk(0) = 0x805d000
access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
mmap2(NULL, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f21000
access("/etc/ld.so.preload", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
open("/etc/ld.so.cache", O_RDONLY) = 3
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=85765, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 85765, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0xb7f0c000
close(3) = 0
access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
open("/lib/libblkid.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "177ELF111331320!"...,
512) = 512
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=32248, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 31116, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0)
= 0xb7f04000
mmap2(0xb7f0b000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x7) = 0xb7f0b000
close(3) = 0
access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
open("/lib/libuuid.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "177ELF111331pv00"...,
512) = 512
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=9128, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 12064, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0)
= 0xb7f01000
mmap2(0xb7f03000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x1) = 0xb7f03000
close(3) = 0
access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
open("/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "177ELF111331240O1"...,
512) = 512
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=1241392, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f00000
mmap2(NULL, 1247388, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3,
0) = 0xb7dcf000
mmap2(0xb7ef6000, 28672, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x127) = 0xb7ef6000
mmap2(0xb7efd000, 10396, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0xb7efd000
close(3) = 0
access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
open("/lib/libdevmapper.so.1.02", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "177ELF111331 (00"...,
512) = 512
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=65332, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 68344, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0)
= 0xb7dbe000
mmap2(0xb7dcd000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0xe) = 0xb7dcd000
close(3) = 0
access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
open("/lib/libselinux.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "177ELF111331P800"...,
512) = 512
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=79368, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 84884, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0)
= 0xb7da9000
mmap2(0xb7dbc000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x12) = 0xb7dbc000
close(3) = 0
access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
open("/lib/libsepol.so.1", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "177ELF111331200"...,
512) = 512
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=219824, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 265152, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3,
0) = 0xb7d68000
mmap2(0xb7d9e000, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x35) = 0xb7d9e000
mmap2(0xb7d9f000, 39872, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0xb7d9f000
close(3) = 0
access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
open("/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "177ELF111331240H"...,
512) = 512
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0755, st_size=89370, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 70104, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0)
= 0xb7d56000
mmap2(0xb7d64000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0xe) = 0xb7d64000
mmap2(0xb7d66000, 4568, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0) = 0xb7d66000
close(3) = 0
access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
open("/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libdl.so.2", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "177ELF11133120f"...,
512) = 512
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=9592, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7d55000
mmap2(NULL, 12404, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0)
= 0xb7d51000
mmap2(0xb7d53000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x1) = 0xb7d53000
close(3) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7d50000
mprotect(0xb7ef6000, 20480, PROT_READ) = 0
set_thread_area({entry_number:-1 -> 6, base_addr:0xb7d506c0,
limit:1048575, seg_32bit:1, contents:0, read_exec_only:0,
limit_in_pages:1, seg_not_present:0, useable:1}) = 0
munmap(0xb7f0c000, 85765) = 0
set_tid_address(0xb7d50708) = 4171
rt_sigaction(SIGRTMIN, {0xb7d5a4c0, [], SA_SIGINFO}, NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigaction(SIGRT_1, {0xb7d5a420, [], SA_RESTART|SA_SIGINFO}, NULL, 8) = 0
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK, [RTMIN RT_1], NULL, 8) = 0
getrlimit(RLIMIT_STACK, {rlim_cur=8192*1024, rlim_max=RLIM_INFINITY}) = 0
uname({sys="Linux", node="BDS", ...}) = 0
access("/etc/selinux/", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
brk(0) = 0x805d000
brk(0x807e000) = 0x807e000
open("/proc/mounts", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 3
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0444, st_size=0, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f20000
read(3, "rootfs / rootfs rw 0 0
none /sys"..., 1024) = 1024
read(3, "v/mapper/BDS-var /home/ken/BDS-v"..., 1024) = 208
read(3, "", 1024) = 0
close(3) = 0
munmap(0xb7f20000, 4096) = 0
open("/usr/lib/locale/locale-archive", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 3
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=347664, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 347664, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0xb7cfb000
close(3) = 0
umask(022) = 022
open("/dev/null", O_RDWR|O_LARGEFILE) = 3
close(3) = 0
getuid32() = 0
geteuid32() = 0
getgid32() = 0
getegid32() = 0
prctl(0x3, 0, 0, 0, 0) = 1
open("/etc/blkid.tab", O_RDONLY) = 3
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=616, ...}) = 0
fcntl64(3, F_GETFL) = 0 (flags O_RDONLY)
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=616, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f20000
_llseek(3, 0, [0], SEEK_CUR) = 0
read(3, "<device DEVNO="0x1644" TIME="121"..., 4096) = 616
read(3, "", 4096) = 0
close(3) = 0
munmap(0xb7f20000, 4096) = 0
getuid32() = 0
geteuid32() = 0
lstat64("/etc/mtab", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=1051, ...}) = 0
umask(077) = 022
open("/etc/fstab", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 3
umask(022) = 077
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0775, st_size=2287, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f20000
read(3, "# /etc/fstab: static file system"..., 4096) = 2287
read(3, "", 4096) = 0
close(3) = 0
munmap(0xb7f20000, 4096) = 0
readlink("/proc", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
umask(077) = 022
open("/etc/mtab", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = 3
umask(022) = 077
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=1051, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f20000
read(3, "/dev/mapper/SOL-root / ext3 rw,n"..., 4096) = 1051
read(3, "", 4096) = 0
close(3) = 0
munmap(0xb7f20000, 4096) = 0
readlink("/proc", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/proc/bus", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/proc/bus/usb", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/hda1", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/boot", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper/SOL-home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper/SOL-TMP", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/tmp", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper/SOL-USR", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/usr", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper/SOL-VAR", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/var", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/hdb1", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken/BDS-hdb1", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/dev", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper/BDS-home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken/BDS-home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/dev", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper/BDS-root", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken/BDS-root", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/dev", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper/BDS-tmp", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken/BDS-tmp", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/dev", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper/BDS-usr", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken/BDS-usr", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/dev", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/dev/mapper/BDS-var", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
readlink("/home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken/BDS-var", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
getcwd("/root", 4095) = 6
readlink("/root/SOL:", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
readlink("/home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken/docs", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
getcwd("/root", 4095) = 6
readlink("/root/SOL:", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
readlink("/home", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
readlink("/home/ken/mozilla", 0xbf8de28b, 4096) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid
argument)
stat64("/sbin/mount.usbfs", 0xbf8e0004) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, ~[TRAP SEGV RTMIN RT_1], NULL, 8) = 0
mount("none", "/proc/bus/usb", "usbfs", MS_MGC_VAL, "devmode=0666") = -1
EBUSY (Device or resource busy)
rt_sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK, ~[TRAP SEGV RTMIN RT_1], NULL, 8) = 0
open("/usr/share/locale/locale.alias", O_RDONLY) = 3
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=2582, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f20000
read(3, "# Locale name alias data base.
#"..., 4096) = 2582
read(3, "", 4096) = 0
close(3) = 0
munmap(0xb7f20000, 4096) = 0
open("/usr/share/locale/en_CA/LC_MESSAGES/util-linux.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1
ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/util-linux.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1
ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/util-linux.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1
ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en_GB/LC_MESSAGES/util-linux.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1
ENOENT (No such file or directory)
write(2, "mount: none already mounted or /"..., 50) = 50
write(2, "mount: according to mtab, procbu"..., 73) = 73
stat64("/sbin/mount.nfs", 0xbf8e0004) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
uname({sys="Linux", node="BDS", ...}) = 0
gettimeofday({1217337868, 841353}, NULL) = 0
open("/etc/resolv.conf", O_RDONLY) = 3
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=91, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f20000
read(3, "# generated by NetworkManager, d"..., 4096) = 91
read(3, "", 4096) = 0
close(3) = 0
munmap(0xb7f20000, 4096) = 0
socket(PF_FILE, SOCK_STREAM, 0) = 3
fcntl64(3, F_GETFL) = 0x2 (flags O_RDWR)
fcntl64(3, F_SETFL, O_RDWR|O_NONBLOCK) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_FILE, path="/var/run/nscd/socket"}, 110) = -1
ENOENT (No such file or directory)
close(3) = 0
socket(PF_FILE, SOCK_STREAM, 0) = 3
fcntl64(3, F_GETFL) = 0x2 (flags O_RDWR)
fcntl64(3, F_SETFL, O_RDWR|O_NONBLOCK) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_FILE, path="/var/run/nscd/socket"}, 110) = -1
ENOENT (No such file or directory)
close(3) = 0
open("/etc/nsswitch.conf", O_RDONLY) = 3
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0775, st_size=503, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f20000
read(3, "# /etc/nsswitch.conf
#
# Example"..., 4096) = 503
read(3, "", 4096) = 0
close(3) = 0
munmap(0xb7f20000, 4096) = 0
open("/etc/ld.so.cache", O_RDONLY) = 3
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=85765, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 85765, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0xb7f0c000
close(3) = 0
access("/etc/ld.so.nohwcap", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
open("/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_files.so.2", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "177ELF11133120033"...,
512) = 512
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=38372, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 41620, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0)
= 0xb7cf0000
mmap2(0xb7cf9000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x8) = 0xb7cf9000
close(3) = 0
munmap(0xb7f0c000, 85765) = 0
open("/etc/host.conf", O_RDONLY) = 3
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0775, st_size=9, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f20000
read(3, "multi on
", 4096) = 9
read(3, "", 4096) = 0
close(3) = 0
munmap(0xb7f20000, 4096) = 0
futex(0xb7efeac0, FUTEX_WAKE, 2147483647) = 0
open("/etc/hosts", O_RDONLY) = 3
fcntl64(3, F_GETFD) = 0
fcntl64(3, F_SETFD, FD_CLOEXEC) = 0
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0775, st_size=360, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f20000
read(3, "# Local loopback
127.0.0.1 local"..., 4096) = 360
read(3, "", 4096) = 0
close(3) = 0
munmap(0xb7f20000, 4096) = 0
futex(0xb7efed08, FUTEX_WAKE, 2147483647) = 0
time(NULL) = 1217337868
stat64("/home/ken/docs", {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0770, st_size=4096, ...}) = 0
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 3
bind(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(0),
sin_addr=inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}, 16) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(111),
sin_addr=inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}, 16) = 0
gettimeofday({1217337868, 883012}, NULL) = 0
futex(0xb7eff140, FUTEX_WAKE, 2147483647) = 0
futex(0xb7eff160, FUTEX_WAKE, 2147483647) = 0
write(3, "20000822i,B212062402"...,
60) = 60
poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLIN}], 1, 60000) = 1
read(3, "2003422i,B1"...,
400) = 32
close(3) = 0
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 3
bind(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(955),
sin_addr=inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}, 16) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(2049),
sin_addr=inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}, 16) = 0
write(3, "200(7*2164212062433"...,
44) = 44
poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLIN}], 1, 20000) = 1
read(3, "200307*21641"...,
400) = 28
close(3) = 0
close(3) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
close(3) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 3
bind(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(0),
sin_addr=inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}, 16) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(111),
sin_addr=inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}, 16) = 0
write(3, "2000083332722037621206240"...,
60) = 60
poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLIN}], 1, 60000) = 1
read(3, "20034333272203761"...,
400) = 32
close(3) = 0
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 3
bind(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(956),
sin_addr=inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}, 16) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(835),
sin_addr=inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}, 16) = 0
write(3, "200(L[217u212062453"...,
44) = 44
poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLIN}], 1, 20000) = 1
read(3, "20030L[217u1"...,
400) = 28
close(3) = 0
close(3) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
close(3) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 3
bind(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(957),
sin_addr=inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}, 16) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(835),
sin_addr=inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}, 16) = 0
uname({sys="Linux", node="BDS", ...}) = 0
geteuid32() = 0
getegid32() = 0
getgroups32(0, NULL) = 4
getgroups32(4, [0, 4, 50, 502]) = 4
gettimeofday({1217337868, 894210}, NULL) = 0
write(3, "200d
,35034421206245"...,
104) = 104
poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLIN}], 1, 20000) = 1
read(3, "20034
,3503441"...,
1024) = 32
close(3) = 0
close(3) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
open("/usr/share/locale/en_CA/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1
ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT
(No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1
ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/share/locale/en_GB/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo", O_RDONLY) = 3
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=1474, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 1474, PROT_READ, MAP_PRIVATE, 3, 0) = 0xb7f20000
close(3) = 0
open("/usr/lib/gconv/gconv-modules.cache", O_RDONLY) = 3
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=21568, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 21568, PROT_READ, MAP_SHARED, 3, 0) = 0xb7f1a000
close(3) = 0
futex(0xb7efcdec, FUTEX_WAKE, 2147483647) = 0
open("/usr/lib/gconv/ISO8859-1.so", O_RDONLY) = 3
read(3, "177ELF1113312004"...,
512) = 512
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644, st_size=9436, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 8228, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0)
= 0xb7f17000
mmap2(0xb7f18000, 8192, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED|MAP_DENYWRITE, 3, 0x1) = 0xb7f18000
close(3) = 0
write(2, "mount: SOL:/home/ken/docs failed"..., 76) = 76
stat64("/sbin/mount.nfs", 0xbf8e0004) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
open("/etc/hosts", O_RDONLY) = 3
fcntl64(3, F_GETFD) = 0
fcntl64(3, F_SETFD, FD_CLOEXEC) = 0
fstat64(3, {st_mode=S_IFREG|0775, st_size=360, ...}) = 0
mmap2(NULL, 4096, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1,
0) = 0xb7f16000
read(3, "# Local loopback
127.0.0.1 local"..., 4096) = 360
read(3, "", 4096) = 0
close(3) = 0
munmap(0xb7f16000, 4096) = 0
time(NULL) = 1217337868
stat64("/home/ken/mozilla", {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0770, st_size=4096, ...}) = 0
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 3
bind(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(0),
sin_addr=inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}, 16) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(111),
sin_addr=inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}, 16) = 0
write(3, "20000822$Vv212062402"...,
60) = 60
poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLIN}], 1, 60000) = 1
read(3, "2003422$Vv1"...,
400) = 32
close(3) = 0
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 3
bind(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(958),
sin_addr=inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}, 16) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(2049),
sin_addr=inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}, 16) = 0
write(3, "200(333022523521206243"...,
44) = 44
poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLIN}], 1, 20000) = 1
read(3, "2003033302252351"...,
400) = 28
close(3) = 0
close(3) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
close(3) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 3
bind(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(0),
sin_addr=inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}, 16) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(111),
sin_addr=inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}, 16) = 0
write(3, "200008a#37532221206240"...,
60) = 60
poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLIN}], 1, 60000) = 1
read(3, "20034a#3753221"...,
400) = 32
close(3) = 0
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 3
bind(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(959),
sin_addr=inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}, 16) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(835),
sin_addr=inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}, 16) = 0
write(3, "200(+3042301621206245"...,
44) = 44
poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLIN}], 1, 20000) = 1
read(3, "20030+304230161"...,
400) = 28
close(3) = 0
close(3) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
close(3) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 3
bind(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(960),
sin_addr=inet_addr("0.0.0.0")}, 16) = 0
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(835),
sin_addr=inet_addr("127.0.0.1")}, 16) = 0
uname({sys="Linux", node="BDS", ...}) = 0
geteuid32() = 0
getegid32() = 0
getgroups32(0, NULL) = 4
getgroups32(4, [0, 4, 50, 502]) = 4
gettimeofday({1217337868, 925471}, NULL) = 0
write(3, "200hB377317x212062453"...,
108) = 108
poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLIN}], 1, 20000) = 1
read(3, "20034B377317x1"...,
1024) = 32
close(3) = 0
close(3) = -1 EBADF (Bad file descriptor)
write(2, "mount: SOL:/home/ken/mozilla fai"..., 79) = 79
exit_group(32) = ?