Old 11-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default How to set alpha blending for gdm greeter?

With F16 the gdm login window started using alpha blending. However recently
on a couple of my machines I am not seeing that any more and would like to
turn it back on. I haven't been able to figure out what the setting is to
do that.

Does anyone know where this is controlled?