Old 11-14-2011, 06:29 PM
Lucélio Gomes de Freitas

Default Help with rermote login.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Mike Williams

2011/11/14 Lucélio Gomes de Freitas <aa.lucelio@gmail.com>:
> ===================================
> [Lucelio@MAQ01 ~]$ dolphin
> dolphin: cannot connect to X server
> Questions:
> What packages and where do I have to install them?
> Please someone can give me a pointer to get the information?
> I 'd appreciate any help.
>
> Ps: I can do the connection, but I want to run graphics(Dolphin, FF7,
> TB7, ...) remotely.
Hi there. Try:

ssh -X

or

ssh -Y

You may also have to set X11Forwarding yes in /etc/sshd_config if it
is not already enabled.
If you do change sshd_config then reload the sshd daemon - service sshd reload

For more info use: man ssh, man sshd_config, and man sshd.

Cheers,

Mike

Old 11-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Lucélio Gomes de Freitas