Old 11-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Tom Horsley

Default swell-foop reads what config info for theme?

Anyone know what arcane path swell-foop goes through to
find a "theme"?

If I try to run it as my normal user with the home
directory inherited from fedora 15, I get this error:

tomh> swell-foop

** (swell-foop:6277): CRITICAL **: Line 15 in /usr/share/gnome-games/swell-foop/ThemeLoader.js: TypeError 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'theme.loaded')

I can only conclude that somewhere in my home directory
there is a setting that is left over which makes it
unhappy, but running it under strace doesn't show it
opening any significant files in my home directory,
so I can only conclude that it is going over the river and
through the woods to dig up something via dbus, but
I have no idea what :-).

A brand new user on the same system has no problem
running swell-foop.

Old 11-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Joe Zeff

On 11/14/2011 09:47 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> Anyone know what arcane path swell-foop goes through to
> find a "theme"?

A little googlemancy will find you an .rpm for Same Gnome, the game that
swell-foop's a poor man's imitation of.