Old 03-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Bill Davidsen

Default OT: mp3 xmms

Martin Marques wrote:

Bill Davidsen wrote:
The time may be here, I was looking to install xmms codecs and after
finding that fedora fc8 and livna were not playing well with others,
went to built from source and found that the xmms.org site is dead. It
has been down now for some days, so I think the db.xmms.org machine
died and no one cares. Hopefully I can get the source elsewhere, but
it's too bad, there doesn't seem to be an alternative application.

Does someone have info on what's wrong with the xmms.org server?

It appears to be back up.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>