-   -   Fedora 16 and switchable graphics - ATI Radeon HD 6600M video (Sony VAIO SA25GB) (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/598220-fedora-16-switchable-graphics-ati-radeon-hd-6600m-video-sony-vaio-sa25gb.html)

11-14-2011 11:25 AM

Fedora 16 and switchable graphics - ATI Radeon HD 6600M video (Sony VAIO SA25GB)

Hi there,

Another question, related to the question about ati drivers for F16:

My notebook should have switchable graphics (ATI and Intel). So I should be able to get Gnome 3 ok using the intel video and forget about ATI for a while. Heck, I have a netbook that runs Gnome Shell (F15) fine! And of course it would be nice being able to use the intel video instead of ati when on battery power.

So, does Linux in general and F16 support switchable graphics? How do I use that?

[]s, Fernando Lozano