-   -   F16 - Suspend and password (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/598134-f16-suspend-password.html)

"antonio.montagnani@alice.it" 11-14-2011 08:21 AM

F16 - Suspend and password

Should Fedora ask for a password when I come back from a suspend??

I am using
kernel 3.1.1-1.fc16.i686.PAE

Tnx

Antonio Montagnani
Fedora 16 Verne (Linux)
Alice webmail

"Mikkel L. Ellertson" 11-14-2011 11:10 AM

F16 - Suspend and password

fedora 11-14-2011 01:33 PM

F16 - Suspend and password

As far as I rembmber, it depends on the screensaver settings:

If you use gnome under fedora 15:

click the username in the right-hand top/system-settings/screen/LOCK OFF
or ON.

suomi

"Mikkel L. Ellertson" 11-14-2011 05:13 PM

F16 - Suspend and password