Old 11-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Miguel Cardenas

Default URGENT: New Grub installation in graphic mode does not work

Hello

Finally I decided to have both windows and linux on my notebook, first I installed Win7 in sda1/2 and linux in sda3(swap) and sda4 (ext4)

The problem is that this time Fedora intalled Grub in graphic mode (don't know why) and it shows just garbage on the screen, just colored pixels...

How can I fix it, or send it back to text console mode?

Thanks!