Old 11-12-2011, 04:16 AM
Sam Varshavchik

Default Congratulations to gnome-shell!

I would like to congratulate gnome-shell 3.2 for consistently being in the
lead, according to 'top'.

Even when I have 'make -j 8' running, on a single-core CPU.

… Oh wait, folks, we have late breaking news! One of the eight 'cc1plus'es
managed to briefly overtake gnome-shell, for one brief one-second sampling
interval. But the victory was short-lived, as now, one second later, gnome-
shell, once again, is in the lead, leaving everyone else in the dust
watching in awe.

Old 11-12-2011, 05:47 AM
"Errol Mangwiro "

+1 for the commentary
-------
The code that is hardest to debug is the code that you know cannot possibly be wrong