Old 11-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Nick Urbanik

Default Convert from rEFIt to proper EFI boot on iMac 27?

Dear Folks,

I have one more iMac 27 inch to re-install: my wife's (this one comes
with premium support from her husband!)

Is it possible (and moderately safe) to convert from the use of rEFIt
and the Mac OS partitioning originally resized using Mac OS bootcamp,
to using pure EFI and GPT partitions, preserving the Mac OS in the
process?

It currently has Fedora 15 installed, and I want to re=install with
Fedora 16.
--
Nick Urbanik http://nicku.org nicku@nicku.org