Old 11-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Nick Urbanik

Default F16 on iMac 27 inch: insufficient partitions: NO PROBS!

Dear Folks,

My silly! It turns out that anaconda automatically creates GPT
partitions as required, allowing many partitions to be made. So I
could simply create the additional BIOS boot partition, and the
installation is now proceeding.

--
Nick Urbanik http://nicku.org nicku@nicku.org