Old 11-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Miguel Cardenas

Default Installing Fedora 16 from USB

Hello

I've download Fedora 16 to install in onto my new notebook that comes with no dvd drive... so I used liveusb to create a bootable USB with the ISO... It starts the installation but then it says it does not detect a DVD drive and it starts to install slowly via internet, so what is the case of generate the USB with the installation disk? Or what should I do so it installs from the USB?

Thanks for your help