Old 03-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Danny Strube (danny)

Default Need a converter that converts any file (or at least ogg) to mp3

hi,
I need a converter that converts any file to mp3 formats, but every time when I search something in google, than I only get crap or stuff for windows, can anyone help?
-Danny lee 8-)

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=251088&topic_id=54309&forum= 24#forumpost251088
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame dannystrube@shaw.ca.