Old 11-11-2011, 01:07 AM
"Michael D. Berger"

Default Konsole icon missing on Xfce panel

You will be happy to know all the weird problems I
was having with my F15_64 are OBE. I decided that
the system was irrevocably damaged, so I blew it
away and installed the new F16_64.

Now I use Xfce with a single panel on the bottom.
In dragging some icons to it, the Konsole icon is
blank. If I check "Show label instead of icon",
I get the label, but otherwise nothing. In
contrast, the Menu and Wireshark icons are fine.

Any suggestions?

BTW, I hope all my problems are as
serious as this.

Thanks,
Mike.
--
Michael D. Berger
m.d.berger@ieee.org

Old 11-11-2011, 01:13 AM
"Michael D. Berger"

[...]

Solved. I found a menu to select the icon.

Sorry to bother you.
Mike.

--
Michael D. Berger