Old 11-11-2011, 12:33 AM
Jonathan Ryshpan

Default KDE Notes can't be deleted

I have a number of tiny KDE Notes "yellow boxes" at the bottom of my screen, just above the panel, also a couple Konqueror icons.* I can't figure out how to delete any of them.* Right clicking on them brings up a menu with a number of options, including "Delete", but it's greyed out.

Also I have a "Notes" icon in the panel, which also can't be removed.* This icon seems to have poisoned some of the other panel functions, in particular in the System Tray Kalarm, Clipper, and the Info icon are now nonfunctional and produce the same (useless) menu when right clicked.* Or maybe it's just coincidence.

Any ideas? jon