Old 11-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Itamar Reis Peixoto

Default setting up proxy for entire system using a script.

How can I setup a proxy for entire system using a script.

http_proxy=http://proxy.mydomain.com:3128

should I put this line into /etc/profile ?

--
------------

Itamar Reis Peixoto
msn, google talk: itamar@ispbrasil.com.br
+55 11 4063 5033 (FIXO SP)
+55 34 9158 9329 (TIM)
+55 34 8806 3989 (OI)
+55 34 3221 8599 (FIXO MG)

Old 11-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Lázaro Morales

En 10/11/2011 11:10:41, Itamar Reis Peixoto <itamar@ispbrasil.com.br>
escribió:

> should I put this line into /etc/profile ?

You should put it in /etc/environment, maybe you should add:

https_proxy=$http_proxy
ftp_proxy=$http_proxy

Regards,
Lázaro.

Este mensaje de correo electrónico ha sido procesado por el servidor de Frioclima