Old 11-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Fulko Hew

Default KDE: how to prevent auto-maximize when window is moved to top?

As the subject line says:

I'm using KDE (and I'm trying to find a reason to upgrade from F8)
but in the mean time I have to use F15 for a test...

How can I prevent KDE from auto-maximizing a window when I move it near

the top of the screen.

Personally I find this irritating, and I need to disable it because
before long I'm going to be throwing my computer across the room.

TIA
Fulko

Old 11-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Markus Schönhaber

10.11.2011 15:11, Fulko Hew:

> How can I prevent KDE from auto-maximizing a window when I move it near
> the top of the screen.

Go to
Preferences / Workspace Behavior / Screen Edges
and uncheck
"Maximize windows by dragging them to the top of the screen"

--
Regards
mks