Old 11-10-2011, 12:09 PM
"antonio.montagnani@alice.it"

Default R: Grub2 boot order

14.02
>Ogg: Grub2 boot order
>
>There does not appear to be an option in
grub2
>to boot eg from entry 2 rather then the first entry.
>(I know of course
one can go down the entries with the mouse;
>I'm talking about an option to
make entry 2 the default.)

>Incidentally, I don't seem to have a manual entry
for grub2
>(or grub) in Fedora-16.
>
>--
>Timothy Murphy

excellent point:
what is the correct and safe procedure to change boot order (i.e. to make
Windows tas default in a double-boot machine)??

Reading documentation and
release notes didn't help much

Tnx

Antonio Montagnani