Old 11-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Luc MAIGNAN

Default Racoon question

Hi,

I've setup an IPSEC tunnel using racoon.

I had to configure a second IPSEC tunnel between the same servers.
Can I use the same racoon on the same server ?
Shall I launch two instances of racoon with 2 configurations ?
Have I to use two servers to do this ? (The target IP is the same for
the two tunnels)

Thanks for any help

BR