Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Announcing the release of Fedora 16

On 11/09/2011 01:35 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 11/08/2011 11:50 AM, Mike Chambers wrote:
>> Fedora is a leading-edge, free and open source operating system that
>> continues to deliver innovative features to many users, with a new
>> release about every six months.
>
> Whoever wrote this misspelled the word "bleeding."

Nope

Rahul

Old 11-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Alan Cox

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 02:37:55 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <metherid@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/09/2011 01:35 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> > On 11/08/2011 11:50 AM, Mike Chambers wrote:
> >> Fedora is a leading-edge, free and open source operating system that
> >> continues to deliver innovative features to many users, with a new
> >> release about every six months.
> >
> > Whoever wrote this misspelled the word "bleeding."
>
> Nope

If you are a bit less insane then you can always follow one release or a
few months behind. New releases seem to shake down fairly quickly (F15 a
notable exception)

Alan

Old 11-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Matthew Saltzman

On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 21:18 +0000, Alan Cox wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 02:37:55 +0530
> Rahul Sundaram <metherid@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Whoever wrote this misspelled the word "bleeding."
> >
> > Nope
>
> If you are a bit less insane then you can always follow one release or a
> few months behind. New releases seem to shake down fairly quickly (F15 a
> notable exception)

"Leading" is appropriate, but we must be prepared to be subjected
occasionally to a bit of "leading-edge windburn".

--
Matthew Saltzman
Clemson University Mathematical Sciences