Old 03-22-2008, 11:48 AM

Default GIMP can not do it

elk dolk wrote:

Hi all,

I have some 600x450 pixel photos and want to reduce their size to 60K
and keep the aspect ratio, GIMP can't do it , anyone know of a Linux
photo manipulation SW for batch processing photos?

Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

Actually, GIMP can do it...sort of. It can reduce the size and/or
resolution of the picture, which will also reduce the size of the file.
I've used it a number of times. What I do is reduce the picture size /
resolution while having a window open to review the file size and it
works just fine.

Bradley