Old 03-21-2008, 06:17 PM
Leslie Satenstein

Default GNOME 2.14 BUGLET Newly created files do not show on desktop.

I was reading a pdf and wanted to save the contents on the desktop. I did the save, and had confirmation.

But the desktop did not show the new files.

I went to command line and saw them there.* Gnome was not being advised, or Gnome was failing to be advised by the PDF reader.*

When I logged off and returned, Gnome picked up the total of the files on the desktop.

So.. What to do.* I will advise Adobe too.