Old 11-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Bob Goodwin

Default gphoto2 commands -

Can someone tell me the command to save just the newest
photos in the camera rather than rewrite the entire file? If
this is possible, I have not been able to find it ...
Perhaps there is something better than gphoto, if so I would
be glad to try that although I am quite happy with gphoto
except for this one "problem."?

Bob