Old 03-21-2008, 11:13 AM
Jonathan Roberts

Default Fedora 5 Artwork

Hey all,

Does anyone know where I could get a hold of the Fedora 5 artwork? The
bubbles theme was cool

Jon

Old 03-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Nicu Buculei

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

Hey all,

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get a hold of the Fedora 5 artwork? The
bubbles theme was cool

Here: http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc5graphics/

However, they were made by Diana, a huge Photoshop (and other Adobe
products) fan, so there you will not find any sources.

However, at the time I tried to remake them, to have something freely
usable, see if you can make any use of this:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/bubbles/jewel_insert_bubbles.svg
(Inkscape was still in early stages then and my skills with it the same,
so it is far from perfect).

Old 03-21-2008, 11:53 AM
Jonathan Roberts

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:28:25 +0200, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@nicubunu.ro>
wrote:
> Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>> Hey all,
>
> Hi,
>
>> Does anyone know where I could get a hold of the Fedora 5 artwork? The
>> bubbles theme was cool
>
> Here: http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc5graphics/
>
> However, they were made by Diana, a huge Photoshop (and other Adobe
> products) fan, so there you will not find any sources.
>
> However, at the time I tried to remake them, to have something freely
> usable, see if you can make any use of this:
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/bubbles/jewel_insert_bubbles.svg
> (Inkscape was still in early stages then and my skills with it the same,
> so it is far from perfect).

Thanks Nicu Just what I was looking for!

Jon