Old 10-31-2011, 12:31 PM
"Errol Mangwiro "

Default Stand up for your freedom to install free software

Hmmm, is it a concidence that I tried to sign the petition (twice) and didn't get the confirmation email in hotmail account but when I tried on my gmail it worked??
(>_<)
_______
Behold, they are one people, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
Genesis 11:6