Old 10-28-2011, 02:14 AM
"Roelof 'Ben' Kusters"

Default Compliment to the devs

Well done devs!

I have a friend, whose Thai wife has never really used computers. She's
learning it now. He had me dualboot his computer with Windoze and F15;
many people do. We are both used that most people don't give F15 - or
Linux - a moment's thought, as they don't know how to use it. However,
this woman - who knows neither Windoze nor Linux - now prefers to boot
F15. My friend asked her why: "Because it's easier!"

Well done devs; stick it in your cap!

--
Greetz,

Roelof Kusters
aka Ben

The internet isn't a highway, it's a swamp: the more you surf, the more it
draws you in.

Do read my blog! It's more entertaining than my emails:
http://my.opera.com/bentrein

Old 10-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Joe Wulf

I'm clearly NOT one of the developers... simply a user and proponent.
I think it is very cool that someone who hasn't been (too) contaminated with computers in the last 20'ish years has been exposed to both late-model OS's.* Would be extremely interesting to further test this on other similar subjects---seeking to discern what an innocent person's perspective is as they approach both OS's for usefulness.
Thank you for your wonderful note into the forum!* Wish you both all the very best!
R,-Joe