Old 10-28-2011, 12:01 AM
Dave Stevens

Default OT? want to connect my router to a wireless network

I have a Linksys wrt54G V8 wireless 4-port router. I need to connect
to a wireless access point through this router's radio and then share
the connection to the wired units in my office. It would also be nice
if I could set up the router to be a repeater for the incoming wifi
connection.

F14 in use on the workstation, various others sometimes in use. I know
this is not necessarily the best list but where would be better?

Dave

--
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
Krishnamurti