Old 10-27-2011, 08:44 PM
Aaron Konstam

Default Not a good month for computer pioneers

In case you missed it, John McCarthy died at 84. I guess you don't have
to lisp to know about him:-)

Old 10-27-2011, 10:10 PM
Alan Evans

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> In case you missed it, John McCarthy died at 84. I guess you don't have
> to lisp to know about him:-)

First Jobs, then Ritchie, now McCarthy... Al Gore should be watching his back...

Old 10-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Joe Zeff

On 10/27/2011 03:10 PM, Alan Evans wrote:
> First Jobs, then Ritchie, now McCarthy... Al Gore should be watching his back...

<set mode="flamebait">
No, Gore has nothing to worry about.
Only the good die young.
</mode>