Old 03-20-2008, 01:47 AM
"Gustavo Eli"

Default problems with fedora 9 install

When you get to the login screen gnome / kde / xfce ... Type Crtl + Alt
+ F1 and log in as root and create or change user passwords so that you
can access them.

Gustavo Eli Pelcastre H.

2008/3/16 Glynn Soileau <glynnsoileau@bellsouth.net>:

Ok, I download and installed fedora 9, but my problem is it
will not let me log in, the only passwords it as for is the rootpassword, but
after it lodas it gives me 2 options, one is to log in as a guest, and the
other, is log in as other user, I have tried both and it locks up, the screen
stays that purpilish color and you can move the mouse around, but that's
it… how do I log in? I have tried the install twice, same results.