Old 03-20-2008, 01:56 AM
"Gustavo Eli"

Default FC8 install problems

Use of livecd fedora 8 and installs or updates from the Internet to 8 fedora with yum.

Gustavo Eli Pelcastre H.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 12:35 AM, ja99er <no-reply-gw@fcp.surfsite.org> wrote:

I have a system that currently runs FC7, but I am unable to install FC8.

Anaconda starts, but the install hangs at the point where I choose the keyboard layout. *I have tried with a PS2 and a USB keyboard attached, but it does not make a difference.

I have tried to run the install (from DVD) a number of times to see if I could make any changes that would allow the installation to continue to no avail.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting would be appreciated.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=249981&topic_id=54109&forum= 26#forumpost249981

If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame ja99er@hotmail.com.