Old 10-26-2011, 09:09 AM
Jeronimo

Default LUKS type passphrase twice

Hi Folks,

I have / and /home luks encrypted, and until today the passphrase was
used to decrypt both partitions, as they are actually the same one.

From now, i have to type twice, one time per partition.

I have read about it, and seems that whenever /etc/rc.local gets
modified it can lead to that behavior.

Any way to get that fixed?

Cheers,

Old 10-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 10:09:05 +0100,
Jeronimo <jeronimocalvop@hush.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have / and /home luks encrypted, and until today the passphrase was
> used to decrypt both partitions, as they are actually the same one.
>
> From now, i have to type twice, one time per partition.
>
> I have read about it, and seems that whenever /etc/rc.local gets
> modified it can lead to that behavior.
>
> Any way to get that fixed?

This is mentioned in bug 679907.