Old 10-26-2011, 05:37 AM
antonio montagnani

Default scanner drivers for sane

With my surprise, on afresh installation of F15, I realized that
sane-backends-drivers-scanner is not installed by default (I don't know
if that happens because the scanner was not physically connected!)
Is it right??

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F15 (Lovelock) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com
http://www.studiodacolpaloschi.it