Old 03-19-2008, 02:15 PM
"Steven W. Orr"

Default SSH Logging

On Monday, Mar 17th 2008 at 16:20 -0000, quoth Bill Davidsen:

=>Thomas Kappelmueller wrote:
=>> Thomas Kappelmueller wrote:
=>> > Mike wrote:
=>> > > On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, Thomas Kappelmueller wrote:
=>> > >
=>> > > > Hallo!
=>> > > >
=>> > > > Is there a easy way to log all the output of a SSH-Session?
=>> > >
=>> > > Is 'script' what your looking for?
=>> > >
=>>
=>> One thing that makes it not perfectly perfect is the fact that you have
=>> to exit twice.
=>> I added an exit after the script command.
=>>
=>You can just "exec" the script command and avoid that.

Real men have a .profile (or .bash_profile) that just has one line:

exec emacs

;-)

--
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have .0.
steveo at syslang.net