Old 03-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Alan Cox

Default repolist problem

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:14:20 +0200
"eng.waleed" <walleed222@hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi
> by mistake I have delete the content of the folder yum.repos.d , and I can't find any way to have the replist again please help

Copy the files off another machine or reinstall the fedora-release
package from the CD-ROM

(rpm --update --force ...)

Alan

Old 03-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 16:14:20 +0200,
"eng.waleed" <walleed222@hotmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> by mistake I have delete the content of the folder yum.repos.d , and I can't find any way to have the replist again please help
> Br

Use rpm to reinstall the appropiate fedora-release rpm.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:30 AM
"Gustavo Eli"

Apart from the response from Alan Cox, you can also take other unofficial repositories such as:

http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/
http://freshrpms.net/

http://atrpms.net/

Gustavo Eli Pelcastre H.